The Merchant path provides unengrave services based on
the following guidelines:
– The Merchant Guild reserves the right to refuse a
request if there is a chance that the item being
unengraved was stolen.
– The Merchant Guild reserves the right to perform a
thorough background check before filling any unengrave
request. This may take up to ((2 weeks)).
– The Merchant Guild reserves the right to verify the
ownership of the item before filling any unengrave
request. This will be doubly enforced for extremely
rare and expensive items. We recommend that such
items be uniquely engraved in order to make the
verification of ownership easier.
– The Merchant Guild reserves the right to inform the
owner of any unique engrave of your attempt to
have an item bearing its name unengraved.
– Any person who requests an unengrave of a uniquely
engraved item will relinquish ownership of that
– If you sell a uniquely engraved item, you relinquish
your ownership of that engrave, and it will be
removed from the list of unique engraves.
Contact any Merchant Guide for an unengrave.
Simply hand the item to be unengraved to a Merchant Guide
who has offered to perform the service for you and they
will remove the engrave.
The fee for our unengraving service is 100,000 coins.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact any